My Views & Interesting News: Weird, Bizarre, Shocking acts by Sonia Gandhi, Narendra Modi Devotees

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Weird, Bizarre, Shocking acts by Sonia Gandhi, Narendra Modi Devotees

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Can You imagine that someone can chop off and donate his finger for the sake of his political idols? The saga of sycophancy in Indian political history reached a new height when a Karnataka man donated one of his fingers at Tirupati. The offering was made at the famous Hindu temple after Congress leaders, Sonia Gandhi and her son Rahul, got bail in the National Herald case.

The "painful sacrifice" of Induvalu Suresh, a 35-year-old businessman from Ramanagaram, near Bengaluru made national headlines. A bloody affair After the news broke out, Suresh was hailed as the Congress Ekalavya. It was Ekalavya in the epic Mahabharata who sacrificed his right thumb for his Guru Dronacharya. The only difference between the famous archer and Suresh is the choice of their fingers-Ekalavya's thumb was replaced by Suresh's little finger.

When all of us were celebrating Christmas on December 25, Suresh went to Tirupati, chopped off his little finger and dropped it in the hundi (donation box) as a token of gratitude. However, the news of his 'supreme' sacrifice broke out only a few days ago. "The entire Congress party was worried when Sonia and Rahul were summoned by the court. I took a vow that if my leaders are granted bail I will offer my finger to God," Suresh told TOI. "I wrapped the finger in a Rs 1,000 note with a letter thanking God for granting bail to Sonia and Rahul and dropped it in the hundi. I did not feel any pain when I cut my finger. Later, I went to the hospital adjacent to the temple and told the doctor that I lost my finger while repairing the AC compressor of my car," Suresh added.

Like many of us, Karnataka housing minister and popular actor MH Ambareesh was also appalled by the bizarre act. "You are Kalyug's Ekalavya. But we don't want sycophancy of pain," Ambareesh told Suresh. When politicians turn gods A popular method adopted by followers to express their admiration for their favourite politicians is to build temples in the name of their leaders. Thus, we have temples with lookalike idols dedicated to MG Ramachandran (MGR), Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi and others.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language