My Views & Interesting News: What is the Logic of Charging Rs 5 for the rally of Narendra Modi?

Sunday, August 11, 2013

What is the Logic of Charging Rs 5 for the rally of Narendra Modi?

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Since BJP announced that Rs 5 shall be charged for attending the rally of Narendra Modi, I am wondering why this Rs 5 fee for attending the rally????? As per BJP, the money will reportedly be donated for the rehabilitation of the flood victims in Uttarakhand. BJP gets hundreds of crores in donations annually & can’t BJP donate just Rs. 5 Lakhs for Uttarakhand out of that considering 1 Lakh people shall be attending it. I think BJP wanted to gauge the popularity of Narendra Modi through it but is it logical to charge Rs. 5 only for that???? If the rally would have been free then more than 1 Lakh people would have come. What do you say????…..Viewers comments are welcome…….

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language