My Views & Interesting News: 'Chennai Express' a real Headache Film (Movie Review)

Sunday, August 11, 2013

'Chennai Express' a real Headache Film (Movie Review)

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
After seeing much publicity of 'Chennai Express' on TV channels, I watched this film yesterday. God forbid, I would have never seen this film if someone would have given me the real review of it. TV propaganda is mostly false & deluding so I got carried away with it & watched the movie. Once you go for it, you will surely regret watching 'Chennai Express', as it is another run of the mill movies like ‘Golmaal’ series movies.

This movie has no story & can be summed up in three lines. Shah Rukh Khan & Deepika Padukone meet in a train 'Chennai Express', where Deepika’s cousins (some south Indian Don’s family members) are trying to take her to her father in south indian village as she has run away from home. In whole of the movie, Shah Rukh Khan is fighting with Deepika’s family members. In the end Shah Rukh Khan is able to win over Deepika Padukone, of course after beating family members of Deepika Padukone. Is this story worth watching?

If you shall see this movie then you shall waste your money & also waste lot of your precious time. So pl. don’t waste your time & money on this movie as it is a real headache film.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language