My Views & Interesting News: Kautilya Pandit, a Child Prodigy: Meet a Five-year-old 'Memory King'

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Kautilya Pandit, a Child Prodigy: Meet a Five-year-old 'Memory King'

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Kautilya Pandit is five-years-old, but has already become famous, surprising everyone with his vast knowledge of politics, economics and world geography, and answering such questions with ease that would sound Greek to most children of his age.
Sonepat-born Kautilya Pandit, a child prodigy of Kohand village in Gharonda sub-tehsil in Karnal, is seen as an exceptional talent, who is busy hopping from one TV studio to another showing off his memory by answering questions on a range of topics, including population of countries, their GDP, culture, heritage and other things. "I love reading books, they are fun.

I want to know everything about my country and the world," the boy, who studies in Class I and dubbed 'memory prince' by the media, told PTI. Noticing the special talent in the child, Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda has asked the family to meet him on October 4, the child's father Satish Sharma said.  Read more here

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language