My Views & Interesting News: Two headed Snake spotted in Indian village

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Two headed Snake spotted in Indian village

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report & Indian TV News Channels:

Two headed Snake has been spotted in Indian village. The mythical-looking creature, believed to be a checkered keelback, was spotted crawling past a house in Burdwan, West Bengal, but made a quick getaway just after it was snapped by local Apurba Ghosh. He revealed: "It happened at the blink of an eye. "The snake came across and was gliding along the surface. "I only managed to take shots with my phone. It was all gone within seconds." The slithery serpent, which is not venomous, then slinked away into the nearby bushes before it could be caught.

 The village of Burdwan is home to a whole host of snakes – including the mighty King Cobra. Ghosh added: "Snakes are sighted here very often because of close proximity to the forests. But they don't attack humans. "Some animals, mostly dogs and other pets, are bitten once in a while. "Some villagers also worship these snakes because they are regarded as highly auspicious in the Hindu religion." Two-headed snakes have been seen on several occasions over the years, although most only live for a few months.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language