My Views & Interesting News: Vietnamese Children Cross River in Plastic Bags to reach School

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Vietnamese Children Cross River in Plastic Bags to reach School

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Vietnam's bridges are so bad, kids have to float in plastic bags to get to school. In a mountainous area in the north of Vietnam, plastic bags have become the means of transport. This video, filmed by a primary school teacher, shows school children and teachers squeezing themselves into plastic bags so that they can be carried across a river to get to school.

 

Labels: , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language