My Views & Interesting News: Snake Eats Crocodile After Four-Hour Battle

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Snake Eats Crocodile After Four-Hour Battle

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:
    A 10 foot long python's determined bid to swallow a whole crocodile in Queensland Australia is captured on video.




    Labels: , , , , ,

    Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

    Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    © MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

       addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

    Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language