My Views & Interesting News: Cops register FIR against a Dog

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cops register FIR against a Dog

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per TV reports & a TOI report:

In Uttar Pradesh's Bulandshahr district, police have registered a case against a stray dog for biting a retired sub-inspector of Delhi Police Vijay Singh on February 13. A case has been registered under section 289 (negligent conduct with respect to animal) of the Indian Penal Code at Gulaothi Police Station, Circle Officer Shailendra Singh Rathore said. The retired cop had lodged a complaint that was bitten by a stray dog, he said. 

The police report mentions "Abhiyukt Kuttey Hain" (the accused is a dog). Investigations are on, the circle officer had said. However, later speaking to TOI, Superintendent of Police, Bulandshahr, Umesh Kumar Singh, clarified and said, "The dogs have not been made accused, rather it is the owner of the dogs, who has been made the accused." Four persons, including a woman, were killed in August 2013 while four others suffered critical injuries in a group clash following a dispute over a pet dog excreting outside a house in Baghpat district.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language