My Views & Interesting News: UK's most expensive parking space sold for £400,000

Saturday, February 15, 2014

UK's most expensive parking space sold for £400,000

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

The most expensive parking space in the UK has gone on sale for £400,000, and despite costing double the price of the average home, has received 'plenty of interest'. The parking space, which fits two cars, is located near the Royal Albert Hall in Kensington and features indoor lighting and double doors for added security.

The price tag on the spot has increased by 31 per cent since a space in the same car park went on sale for £275,000 ten months ago. The parking space is being advertised by agent Hobart Slater, who sell high-value properties in the exclusive Knightsbridge area. The agents also have other garages in the area for sale on their website, although these are up for a slightly-less eye watering sum of £150,000.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language