My Views & Interesting News: Minister's Stolen Buffaloes found, 3 Cops Punished

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Minister's Stolen Buffaloes found, 3 Cops Punished

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Seven buffaloes robbed from powerful Uttar Pradesh minister Azam Khan's home, which had scores of policemen on their toes over the weekend, have been found. Three cops have been removed for 'dereliction of duty', but Mr Khan blames the media for making too much out of the case of the missing buffaloes. "Is this news? I thank media for making it news," he scoffed, but didn't deny. 

The buffaloes were stolen from the minister's well-protected farmhouse late on Friday. The alleged robbers had cut open thick iron chains to take away the animals. Led by the Superintendent of Police, Sadhna Goswami, cops across the district spread out in a massive buffalo hunt, combed fields and took sniffer dogs along to track down the animals. 

The distraught minister reportedly had CCTV footage of slaughterhouses scanned. To everyone's general relief, the buffaloes were finally all found on Sunday, in different areas. Sources say the police are hoping that the minister will withdraw his case.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language