My Views & Interesting News: Family have four Children with same Birthday at odds of more than 133,000 to one

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Family have four Children with same Birthday at odds of more than 133,000 to one

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A family won't have trouble remembering their children's birthdays - because all four siblings were born on the same day. Emily Scrugham and Peter Dunn were amazed when their newborn son arrived on January 12, the exact same date as his three elder brother and sisters. 

New baby Ryan shares his birthday with his five-year-old brother Sam, and his two-year-old twin sisters Brooke and Nicole. The couple from Cleator Moor, Cumbria, beat odds of a staggering 1/133225 in producing a quadruple birthday for their four children. Emily, 22, said: 'I really can't believe we have another birthday on the same day - it certainly wasn't planned. 'None of the births were due on January 12. Sam was two weeks late, the twins one month early and Ryan three days late.

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language