My Views & Interesting News: Australian Man tries to remove Cockroach from ear using vacuum

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Australian Man tries to remove Cockroach from ear using vacuum

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Doctors had to surgically remove a 0.8 inch cockroach from a man’s ear after it crawled inside while he was asleep, according to Australian media reports. Hendrik Helmer told the state-owned Australian Broadcasting Corporation that he had unsuccessfully tried to suck out the insect using his vacuum cleaner. “I was hoping it wasn’t a poisonous spider.

I was hoping it didn’t bite me,” he said. He woke up in the middle of the night with pain in the side of his head. ”Later on, when I stood up and it happened it would sort of hunch me over and drop me down to the ground,” Helmer said. Attempts to flush the insect out failed and were repeated at the hospital where doctors tried olive oil. After 10 minutes the creature began to die so the doctor pulled it out with forceps. “Near the 10-minute mark… somewhere about there, he started to stop burrowing but he was still in the throes of death-twitching,” he said. The roach was 2 centimeters long.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language