My Views & Interesting News: 92kg and 1km-long Letter

Saturday, January 18, 2014

92kg and 1km-long Letter

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Expressing their gratitude, residents of Fuldi village in Harda district have written 1 km long letter weighing 92 kg to chief minister Shivaraj Singh Chouhan, congratulating him on his third term and inviting him to their village.

 The villagers have also approached Guinness Book of Records and Limca Book of Records for registering their letter as the longest in the world. "Almost all villagers have contributed to the letter. All of 1,300 messages from individuals have found place in the letter," Lokesh Gaur, a villager told TOI.

Labels: ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language