My Views & Interesting News: Escaped Kentucky Prisoner opts for the big house over the big chill

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Escaped Kentucky Prisoner opts for the big house over the big chill

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!

There’s no escaping the polar vortex. Not even for an escaped prisoner. A Kentucky inmate managed to get out of a minimum-security prison on Sunday — and turned himself in the next day at a motel a few miles away, explaining that he wanted to get out of the frigid air. It was 3 degrees in Lexington, with a wind chill of 17 below, when Robert Vick turned himself in at the Sunset Motel and Restaurant. Maurice King, manager of the 25-room motel, told NBC News that Vick definitely looked like he’d had enough. Read more here at Escaped Kentucky inmate opts for the big house over the big chill
Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language