My Views & Interesting News: Firefighter hops to it, Extinguishes Truck Fire with Beer

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Firefighter hops to it, Extinguishes Truck Fire with Beer

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Capt. Craig Moreau said he was driving on State Highway 71 from Austin, Texas, on Monday night when he witnessed smoke funneling out of a truck’s brakes. He and his wife pulled over to help the driver, and Moreau reached for the closest extinguisher on tap: beer. 

The 18-wheeler, it turned out, was hauling cans of Coors Banquet. The "rear brakes had locked up and were flaming pretty good," Moreau later wrote on Facebook, where he posted a picture of the beer rescue. "We pulled over to help, and got to him as he was starting to spray his tiny extinguisher from the outside of the tire."

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language