My Views & Interesting News: 'Aishwarya Rai' in Chhattisgarh village's voter list

Sunday, January 5, 2014

'Aishwarya Rai' in Chhattisgarh village's voter list

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai’s name and picture has figured in the electoral list of Ghughri village in Chhattisgarh’s Jashpur district. The Ghughri village falls under Pathalgaon Assembly constituency of Jashpur district in the State.

According to the voters’ list of polling station Number 15, Aishwarya Rai is 23 years old, and resides in house Number 376 in the village. Her father is named as one Dinesh Rai, according to the Collector. Nobody by these names live in the area, the Collector said, adding, ‘ Bagicha Sub Divisional Magistrate K P Dewangan has been directed to probe the matter and submit a report within 15 days. ‘ Interestingly, the accompanying photo also makes it clear that it is not the some other person but Ms Abhishek Bachchan herself, he said.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language