My Views & Interesting News: Man Sets Several Cars on Fire after Lighting a Cigarette while Stealing Petrol

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Man Sets Several Cars on Fire after Lighting a Cigarette while Stealing Petrol

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Smoking 'Thief' Sets Cars And Himself On Fire. As per a report:


A man accidentally set several cars on fire after lighting a cigarette while allegedly was trying to steal petrol. The 26-year-old, who was later found by police with burns on his leg, also appeared to be engulfed by flames. He was charged with arson and illegal interference with a motor vehicle following the incident at a car park in Millicent in South Australia.

Fire crews were called and managed to stop the blaze from spreading to nearby buildings. The damage is estimated at £60,884. Car park owner Angus McDonald told Channel Ten Eyewitness News: "He was trying to get the fuel out of the car by punching a hole in the tank - that's when the explosion happened. "There's about $110,000 worth of cars that have been lost and there's a bit of damage to the walls.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language