My Views & Interesting News: Astonishing Story of a Woman who was Raised By Monkeys

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Astonishing Story of a Woman who was Raised By Monkeys

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Here is the Astonishing Story of a Woman who was Raised By Monkeys. As per a report:

Marina Chapman, a sixtysomething grandmother from Bradford, published an autobiography in which she made an astonishing claim. She said she had been kidnapped from her family home in Colombia at the age of five and abandoned in the jungle, where she was taken in and raised by a group of capuchin monkeys. Instead of just smiling and nodding politely, like many of the Breakfast TV interviewers did, National Geographic made Woman Raised By Monkeys, a documentary in which their cameras accompanied Marina on a trip to Colombia and attempted to investigate the veracity of her claims.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language