My Views & Interesting News: Snow Taxi - Life-like Snow Sculpture Fools Passengers in China

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Snow Taxi - Life-like Snow Sculpture Fools Passengers in China

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:


Changchun city people in north east China were surprised to find a taxi entirely of snow. The incredibly life-like snow sculpture appeared overnight and was lined up with some real taxis waiting for their first passengers. Residents said they had no idea who was responsible for the impressive sculpture.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language