My Views & Interesting News: Man Creates World's Smallest Book

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Man Creates World's Smallest Book

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

After spending more than four decades painting micro and miniature paintings, Gorakhpur based artist Raj Kumar Verma has now produced a rare book which is only 0.64 mm in size. Claiming it to be the world's smallest book, Verma is going to apply to the Limca and Guinness book of World Record to list his work. 

This rare hand-made book carries the hand-made portrait of world famous painters, including Picaso, Leonardo Da Vinci, Rabindra Nath Tagore and MF Hussain, on one side and text about the work of these painters on the other side. It has 25 pages in all. According to Verma, the smallest book of the world recorded so far is 0.75 mm in size and has been prepared by an artist in Japan.

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language