My Views & Interesting News: Buried Alive: Man Freed From Brazil Grave

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Buried Alive: Man Freed From Brazil Grave

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:


Disturbing Video footage has emerged of a buried man being dragged out of a grave after a mourner realised he was still alive when she heard him struggling to get free. Footage obtained by Brazil's Record TV appears to show paramedics and emergency services scraping dirt of the man's body before pulling him out of a grave, which was partly filled with earth, in the Ferraz de Vasconcelos area of Sao Paulo. 

The woman is understood to have made the discovery while visiting the grave of a relative about a week ago. It remains unclear as to how he ended up in the grave, but reports suggest he may have been attacked and then dumped there.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language