My Views & Interesting News: Baby For Sale Online Ad

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Baby For Sale Online Ad

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A baby has apparently been offered for sale on a website in Brazil for £270 because the mother claims it cries too much. The advertisement, which police say was unlikely to be genuine and which was eventually removed for breaching the site's terms and conditions, said the baby was on offer for one thousand Brazilian reais (£270). 

A picture of the baby was uploaded to online market website OLX along with the description: "cries a lot, won't let me sleep and I need to go to work". The poster identified a Vinícius Félix and offered a contact number in the suburb of the central Brazil city of Goiania. Calls to the number were not being answered. OLX is an online site for buying and selling goods and services.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language