My Views & Interesting News: Woman Sells her baby for £300 in Istanbul airport

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Woman Sells her baby for £300 in Istanbul airport

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

A 22-year-old woman from Turkmenistan has been arrested on suspicion of trying to sell her baby for £300 at Istanbul airport.

Police used CCTV to trace the woman's movements at Istanbul airport and came to the conclusion that she was trying to sell her four-month-old baby to a couple inside the building. It is believed that the couple agreed to pay 1000 Turkish Lira (£300) for the baby.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language