My Views & Interesting News: Man Deemed Too Fat to Fly so French family stranded in US

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Man Deemed Too Fat to Fly so French family stranded in US

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

A French family has been stranded in Chicago for about a week after British Airways deemed a man too fat to fly. Kevin Chenais, 22, a resident of France, reportedly tips the scales at more than 500 pounds, and that's too much for British Airways to handle. 

A British Airways spokesperson confirmed the airline was unable to let Chenais on a flight from Chicago to France because of safety issues. “Our customer service team worked diligently to find a solution and have exhausted all options,” the airline said in a statement. “Unfortunately it is not possible to safely accommodate the customer on any of our aircraft and the family has been offered a full refund.” 

Chenais traveled to the United States about a year and a half ago for treatment of a hormone disorder at the Mayo Clinic. He put on weight during his stay in the U.S. Source.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language