My Views & Interesting News: Man makes own Stamps featuring his own face and sends letters for free

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Man makes own Stamps featuring his own face and sends letters for free

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

A man has claimed to have sent letters around the world for free after designing his own bizarre stamps that feature his own face in a variety of wacky disguises. 

Angus McDonagh, a self-proclaimed ‘anarchist philatelist’, said he begun making his own stamps and even franking them amid what he saw as bland stamp design. ‘When I started I wanted them to be deliberately silly, so I had a fake moustache or beard or eye patch, that was very obviously drawn on very crudely,’ the 64-year-old said.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language