My Views & Interesting News: Cat Smuggles Drugs Into Jail

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cat Smuggles Drugs Into Jail

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Now what would you say this report that a Cat is Smuggling Drugs Into the Jail. As per a video:



Prison guards nabbed an audacious cat after it was caught red-handed trying to smuggle two bags of cannabis into a prison in Moldova. The prison authorities are now looking for the moggy's trainer, who they believe may live in the nearby village of Pruncul and has been supplying inmates with illegal drugs for some time.

The prison officers became suspicious of the grey and white cat, which regularly came and went through a hole in the fence, when they noticed it was wearing a peculiar collar.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language