My Views & Interesting News: Bizarre Visa Questions

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Bizarre Visa Questions

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report here are bizarre visa questions being asked:

A poll by a visa submission website asked travelers to recount the most unusual questions they had ever been asked. Among the strangest, was a question on a Mexican visa form asking the applicant to "describe their beard/mustache." 

The responses applicants could choose from included "scanty," "bushy" or "clipped." Meanwhile, a man traveling to a Middle Eastern country was asked "how many wives do you intend to bring?" during his application process. Some seemingly odd questions may have a rational basis for being on the application form -- Australia, for instance, which takes quarantine very seriously, asks if travelers "have been to a farm in the past six weeks." Others just boggle the mind. Several travelers were asked, "What side of the bed does your wife sleep on?" when applying for a U.S. visa, while those heading to China were asked about the reason for visiting, with "visit" being one of the available responses.

Now what you have to say on it....pl. comment.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language