My Views & Interesting News: CPI(M) Leader Sleeps on a Bed of Currency Notes

Sunday, October 20, 2013

CPI(M) Leader Sleeps on a Bed of Currency Notes

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!

Now what would you say to this report that a CPI(M) leader in Marxist-ruled Tripura state of India laid on a Bed of Currency Notes withdrawn from his own bank account to fulfil a long cherished dream,. As per the report:

Jogendranagar committee member of the CPI(M) here, Samar Acharjee, a contractor by profession, was shown lying on bundles of currency notes on television footage. 

Acharjee was heard in the footage saying "I have withdrawn 20 lakhs from my bank account and fulfilled my long cherished dream of sleeping on a bed of money." But more damagingly, the CPI(M) leader said in the telecast last Thursday "I am not a hypocrite like other party members who depict themselves as proletariat, yet have a huge amount of money." CPI(M) state secretary Bijan Dhar said. 

"Preliminary investigation by the party shows that Acharjee himself took the footage on his own mobile phone which was leaked to a television channel by his friend."

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language