My Views & Interesting News: A Dress made of Chocolate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Dress made of Chocolate

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Now what would you say to A Dress made of Chocolate. As per one report:

To celebrate Chocolate Week Graduate Fashion Week Gold Award winner 2013 Lauren Smith has created a strapless dress, entitled Eternal Diamond.

The dress, which uses 50kg of chocolate and took two weeks to make, will be showcased at the Gala Chocolate Fashion Show opening night at Salon du Chocolat on Friday evening. The dress was handcrafted then painted with the chocolate.

The creations are often seen as the highlight of the world’s biggest chocolate show, which is making its London debut this year.

“The elegant chocolate diamond is the iconic symbol of Lindt EXCELLENCE, which is referenced throughout the entire design, incorporated in the accessories and the embellishments, which really bring the design to life. "Drawing on the finest ingredients that Lindt EXCELLENCE is famous for, the dress looks as good as it tastes.”

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language