My Views & Interesting News: Sandwich with Worms served on Air India flight

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sandwich with Worms served on Air India flight

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Now what would you say to this Incident on Air India flight when Sandwich with Worms were served to one passenger.  As per one report:

An Air India flier got the shock of his life when he found worms in the sandwich served to him on a New York-Delhi flight. 

The incident occurred on Air India flight (AI102) with a Rajouri Garden resident who asked for a sandwich and was served an infested one, sources said. He complained with Air India authorities at the airport after arriving in Delhi on September 28, but claimed to have not received a response for a fortnight about the action taken in that regard.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language