My Views & Interesting News: 32 Gold Nuggets found in Plane Toilet

Sunday, October 13, 2013

32 Gold Nuggets found in Plane Toilet

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Indian intelligence busted an international gold smuggling racket at Chennai airport on Sunday, and in the process discovered 32 gold nuggets, weighing roughly a kilogram each. The interesting part? They were hidden in a plane toilet, as per the report.

The Air India flight had just come in from Dubai and was headed on to Delhi, which may have been the gold's final destination. The gold was hidden in a pair of black camcorder bags. The alleged smugglers booked executive class seats, and stashed the gold in the bathroom closest to the cockpit. "We are not ruling out the role of some airline insiders," one officer says. "It is strange that no airline staff spotted two big bags inside the toilet next to the flight captain's cabin."

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language