My Views & Interesting News: Truck driver caught Brushing Teeth behind the wheel

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Truck driver caught Brushing Teeth behind the wheel

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A UK truck driver with more regard to his dental hygiene than his safety has been caught on camera by police brushing his teeth while driving. Hampshire police released a video on Wednesday showing a driver holding water in one hand and a toothbrush in the other while he trying to steer.

Coordinated, but also a terrible decision. The video was part of the road regulation campaign Operation Tramline, according to the description, which led to driving offense charges against 198 people, mostly for distractions such as applying makeup or talking on the phone.

Officers hired an elevated vehicle and filmed out the window to catch drivers who weren't paying attention to the road, the description says. Mobile was designed to fit in a vehicle's cup holder. More troublesome, still, are cell phones: the organization Texting and Driving Safety put the number of U.S. crashes involving cell phones in 2011 at 1.3 million.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language