My Views & Interesting News: Tea Kettle that is controlled by Cellphone app!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tea Kettle that is controlled by Cellphone app!

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A WiFi-enabled kettle that can be controlled using a smartphone app and lets you boil water for tea from anywhere in the house has been developed. The stainless steel 1.8 litre ikettle has been described as the 'World's first WiFi kettle'.

It comes with a wireless-equipped base station and can be switched on from anywhere in the house with your smartphone. Users can keep the kettle and smartphone on the same network and use the app to control the functions. The smartphone app wakes you up in the morning with a message that reads : Good Morning! Would you like me to pop the kettle on?

The user can choose between 'Yes' and 'No' option. If they hit the 'yes' button, the kettle will start boiling water for tea. Once boiled it will ask the user if they are ready or if they would prefer to keep it warm for a while.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language