My Views & Interesting News: When a 6-foot Alligator went for Shopping at Walmart

Saturday, October 26, 2013

When a 6-foot Alligator went for Shopping at Walmart

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
What would you say to this that an Alligator went for Shopping at Walmart in Florida. As per one report:

In Apopka, Florida, a 6-foot alligator decided to go to Wal-Mart on Sunday morning. Apparently that’s where all the gators shop for skin lotions and whatnot. 

Just outside of Orlando, the alligator stopped in the the entryway, causing the automatic doors to open and close until employees locked them. Apopka police officers tried to lure the gator away as customers gathered to watch and take pictures. 

The gator took off toward the nearby woods. Officers searched the area but couldn’t find it, according to the Miami Herald. No one was injured and the gator didn’t like the clothes anyway. It’s curious that people stopped to take pictures while the cops try to lure the 6 foot gator away. Again, they were taking pictures, instead of peeing in their pants.

Now what you have to say on it....pl. comment.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language