My Views & Interesting News: Toilet Restaurant - Toilet-themed Eatery outside Los Angeles

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Toilet Restaurant - Toilet-themed Eatery outside Los Angeles

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
Yes, it's true that a restaurant believed to be America's first toilet-themed eatery has opened just outside Los Angeles. As per one report:

The bathroom has been brought into the dining room, with customers sitting on lavatories instead of chairs while they eat. But the restroom theme does not stop there. 

The food, which includes pork over rice and spicy shredded chicken, is served in miniature ceramic toilet bowls and urinals. But diners at the Taiwanese eatery seem to enjoy the experience. Speaking at the Magic Restroom Cafe, one said: "The way they serve us on top of some toilet dishes and sitting on top of a toilet seat, it's very unique. "And some people even put their purses inside the toilets, so it's hilarious." 

Another diner said: "It's really great and interesting for me because we wanted something new to try. This is a good atmosphere for me." Several similar restaurants are already in operation in various parts of Asia.

Now what you have to say on it....pl. comment.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language