My Views & Interesting News: Mobile Phone Saves Man's life

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mobile Phone Saves Man's life

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

A cell phone is being praised by police for saving a Florida man's life after he was shot early Monday morning. A convenience store robber held up the Hess gas station in Winter Garden, Florida, at 4:30 a.m. and demanded that the clerk open the safe. 

After the clerk subsequently tried and failed to open the safe, a second clerk walked into the store and was also unable to open it. As the suspect left, he fired his gun once directly at the clerk's stomach. However, amazingly the bullet was stopped by the clerk's cell phone, described Winter Garden police.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language