My Views & Interesting News: Husband smashes up own house with his car

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Husband smashes up own house with his car

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

A man flies into a rage and drives his car into his own front room after allegedly discovering his wife had been unfaithful. The footage shows three people standing on the grass in front of the house while the white car spins in the front yard.

The car then makes a beeline towards the house, crashing through the side of it and becoming trapped.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language