My Views & Interesting News: 'Hide' BJP's lotus or Ban 'Hand' shakes

Sunday, November 3, 2013

'Hide' BJP's lotus or Ban 'Hand' shakes

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
The Election Commission on Wednesday straightaway 'rejected' the bizarre demand of the opposition Congress to 'hide' lotus ponds, as they could draw voters towards the ruling- BJP in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh.

According to reports, the EC has termed the Congress demand as impractical and unfeasible.The MP Chief Electoral Officer, Jaideep Govind said in a press conference that these lotuses had been standing in water bodies for a long time and as such "they do not have anything to do with the elections".Another senior official of EC said, "The Congress's reasoning that lotus ponds can swing the poll in favour of the BJP, which has 'lotus' as its poll symbol, is "ridiculous" and granting such a request would amount to undermining the intelligence of the voter." 

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So in that case the hands of all the people in Indian should be hidden as that might also influence people

March 27, 2014 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language