My Views & Interesting News: Billionaire Feels Guilty About Being So Rich

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Billionaire Feels Guilty About Being So Rich

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

Billionaire California financier Bill Gross has apologised for the wealth he has amassed at the expense of workers.

In a lengthy blog on the website of his company Pacific Investment Management Company ( PIMCO) he labelled fellow tycoons who complain about taxes "Scrooge McDucks" after a Disney character. Calling for tax reform, 69-year-old Mr Gross, ranked 641 in the Forbes list of billionaires, said the top 1% of earners should pay more tax. 

He writes: "Having gotten rich at the expense of labour, the guilt sets in and I begin to feel sorry for the less well-off, writing very public Investment Outlooks that 'dis' the success that provided me the soapbox in the first place.

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language