My Views & Interesting News: Buried Alive, Girl Crawls out of Grave

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Buried Alive, Girl Crawls out of Grave

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

A teenage girl was forced to dig her way out of a grave after being raped and buried alive in Pakistan. The 13-year-old was taken from her village while taking Koran lessons, then taken to an isolated area, sexually assaulted and buried because her captors assumed that the attack had killed her. However, she managed to climb out of the muddy tomb and flagged two pedestrians down. 

The girl's father, Siddique Mughal, told authorities that his daughter had been kidnapped, but claims that they refused to do anything. After the girl was taken to receive medical attention, authorities were ordered to arrest the assailants by the Lahore High Court Chief Justice’s Complaint Cell immediately.

Labels: , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language