My Views & Interesting News: Tea Set worth Rs 1.5 crore owned by this Indian Leader

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tea Set worth Rs 1.5 crore owned by this Indian Leader

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

Bharatiya Janata Party leader Yashodhara Raje Scindia owns a dinner set worth more than Rs. 1.5 crore. That's listed by the parliamentarian in her disclosure of assets that she has filed along with her nomination papers for the Madhya Pradesh elections.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language