My Views & Interesting News: This Alarm Clock Wakes You To Show When You'll Die

Saturday, November 9, 2013

This Alarm Clock Wakes You To Show When You'll Die

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

A new alarm clock gives an early-morning reality check by updating its owner on their finances or predicted life expectancy. An alarm clock that sets out to actually alarm its owner first thing in the morning is set to go into production.

ALARM clock has a retro-style LED animation which can be programmed to start the day with information that shocks its user into awareness. The makers say it can deliver "motivating data about your financial status, the size of your social networks, and your projected life expectancy". So instead of seeing the time on the clock's display, users could see their current bank balance or the number of Facebook friends they have. All that is needed is a WiFi connection to customise features from a computer, phone or tablet.

Labels: ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language