My Views & Interesting News: A Passenger brings Snake onto a Plane

Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Passenger brings Snake onto a Plane

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per one report:

Passengers screamed when they saw Adam Gubbay’s two and half foot corn snake. Milky and the captain threatened to land the Tel Aviv to Luton flight early.

The man who caused chaos by taking a snake on to a plane said yesterday it was just a “misunderstanding”. Passengers screamed when they saw Adam Gubbay’s two and half foot corn snake Milky. 

And the captain threatened to land the Tel Aviv to Luton flight early. The 24-year-old managed to board the plane with his new pet which escaped detection at the airport. Because he had two pieces of hand luggage Easyjet charged him £25 to put one in the hold, as only one bag was permitted onboard. Unknown to staff, he carried Milky onto the plane. He said: “They gave me a lot of hassle when boarding – but about paying £25 because I had an extra piece of luggage.

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language