My Views & Interesting News: Massive Sinkhole Swallows Boat and Swimming Pool, Threatens Homes

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Massive Sinkhole Swallows Boat and Swimming Pool, Threatens Homes

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Sinkholes can swallow cars, people and even entire homes in one swoop, so it's no wonder they're one of the most terrifying natural disasters. Check out some of the world's scariest through the years ... A sinkhole swallowed up two Florida homes, a boat and swimming pool on Nov. 14, 2013, while residents in six surrounding homes were evacuated. 

Estimated at 80 feet wide and 40 feet deep, the hole continues to expand. Sinkholes are common in Florida and resulted in the death of at least one person earlier this year. The man was believed to have been in bed at the time when the sinkhole opened up beneath his home. His body was never found.

Labels: , , , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language