My Views & Interesting News: Gold seized from Aircraft Toilet

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gold seized from Aircraft Toilet

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Airport or Dum Dum Airport in Kolkata was the talk of the town when custom officers recovered 24 kilos of Gold biscuits from the toilet of a Jet Airways flight. 

Through unconfirmed reports, it is known that the customs department, with the help of CISF, arrested a suspect and is questioning him about the gold worth 9 crore. As per reports, they were found in two bags in the aircraft toilet and were discovered while cleaning. 

First hand sources confirm that the bags were found after some passengers from the Jet Airways flight from Bangkok, Delhi and Kolkata used the facility.  

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language