My Views & Interesting News: Cat gets £10,000 in Will

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cat gets £10,000 in Will

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

One of Ukip's largest one-off donors left £10,000 to his beloved cat Hotchpotch in a will, it has emerged. Malcolm Richards, who died aged 73, gave the anti-EU party almost £100,000 after amassing a £1.5m fortune, making him Ukip's fifth-biggest donor since the election.

Little is known about the bachelor from Torquay, Devon, other than the warm affection he held for his pet, whose whereabouts is unknown but is believed to be still alive, The Times reports. Among the organisations and friends left money in Mr Richards's will was his cat Hotchpotch, for whom £10,000 was set aside to cover the costs of "upkeep and maintenance".

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language