My Views & Interesting News: Dinosaur Bones Sell For £400,000

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dinosaur Bones Sell For £400,000

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

A skeleton of a 19ft-tall dinosaur nicknamed Misty by the family which found it has sold at auction for £400,000. The remains of the diplodocus are destined to go on display at a mystery location after they were bought by an unnamed institution. 

 The 17-metre-long skeleton had been expected to fetch between £400,000 and £600,000 at the auction, which is thought to be the first of its kind in the UK. Rupert van der Werff, of Summers Place Auctions in Billingshurst, West Sussex, described the lot as a "truly tremendous object". He said he was "absolutely thrilled" the skeleton had sold, adding: "I can't tell you who bought it but it is going on public display."

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language