My Views & Interesting News: World's Largest Gingerbread House Welcomes Visitors

Saturday, December 7, 2013

World's Largest Gingerbread House Welcomes Visitors

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

People in Texas have established a Guinness Entire world File by constructing the biggest gingerbread home ever manufactured to raise income for charity. Neighborhood residents Bryan, Texas utilised 816kg of butter, seven,two hundred eggs, three,265kg of flour and shut to 1360kg of brown sugar to construct the gingerbread exterior. 

It was then decorated with 22,304 parts of donated hard candy, bringing the calorie count to 36 million. But this home was not built to be eaten. Measuring 60 feet by 42 feet, the calorific dwelling is big sufficient for an adult to walk inside of and has opened its doorways to having to pay tourists.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language