My Views & Interesting News: Minister given ‘Milk Bath’ after Ink attack

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Minister given ‘Milk Bath’ after Ink attack

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

In a public display of blind faith, NCP workers bathed Maharashtra Labour Minister and party leader Hasan Mushrif in milk to ‘purify’ him from an ink attack by a fellow worker. The incident in Kolhapur on Friday ironically occurred in a state which is the first in the country to pass a legislation against superstition. 

As the incident sparked an outrage, Mushrif apologised for the action of his supporters. On Thursday, an NCP worker walked to the stage at a public function in Buldhana where Mushrif was seated and poured black ink on him. NCP workers caught the man, identified as Namdeo Dongardive, and handed him over to the police. 

When Mushrif reached Kolhapur the next day to attend a meeting of the party workers, his followers asked him to sit on a chair and then poured milk on the minister to ‘purify’ him. The milk was brought in cans and steel tumblers with TV footage showing some of his supporters taking photographs of the minister while he was being drenched in milk.

Labels: , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language