My Views & Interesting News: Driver turns Doctor in Indian hospital

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Driver turns Doctor in Indian hospital

Subscribe to My Viuz Subscribe to My Viuz in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY MSN! Subscribe to My Viuz in MY AOL! Subscribe to My Viuz in Rojo!
As per a report:

Lucknow: In yet another shocking case of medical negligence in Uttar Pradesh, a driver employed with a government hospital in Fatehpur district was seen assisting a doctor performing a major surgery in an operation theatre. Reports said that the driver in question was caught on camera assisting a doctor, while the latter was busy conducting an operation. 

The news spread when the footage of the surgery was aired by some TV news channels. However, the hospital authorities categorically denied reports and said that no such thing ever happened. When shown the footage, they refused to comment on it. It is yet to be seen if the UP government will initiate any action in this regard.

Labels: , , ,

Get My Viuz Updates by e-mail

Bookmark/Add My Viuz to Favorites 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© MyViuz.blogspot.com All articles in this Blog are subject to Copyright. Copying / Reproduction of these in any form is Strictly Prohibited.

   addtomyyahoo   Subscribe in Rojo   Subscribe with Bloglines   Add to Google

Click on your Country Flag to Read in Your Own Language